IT Support Technician
OPEN JOB POSITION – FULL TIME
Sonnecto is a tech-driven company specialized in software products and customer solutions. Based in Prishtina, London and New York – our mission is to provide digital solutions and create products for global markets.
Expectations / Duties
- Assist with day-to-day IT requests received from internal users.
- Uploading & arranging files;
- Ensure that all IT equipment and services are in working order, including Windows, IOS, Android, laptops, desktop PCs, printers, wireless networks, and audio-visual equipment.
- Escalate issues and involve experts whenever necessary in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions, including new product
acquisitions and upgrades.
- Support new hire setups, on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
Skills / Requirements
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal users seeking technical
assistance over the chat, ticket email, phone or remote support sessions
- Perform remote technology support and on-site support;
- Maintain IT inventory, storage and asset control systems, track all
- Maintain Company’s computer system and networks;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a similar IT helpdesk position;
- Working knowledge of Google Suite products, Microsoft Windows, other related platforms;
- Understanding of various communication mediums such as Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc;
- English language medium proficiency.
Working with Sonnecto
- Health insurance;
- Inspiring, friendly and fun environments;
- Market-oriented training and coaching;
- Location: Prishtina – City Center;
- Internal development plans and inspiring career paths.
If you want to join this great opportunity, send your resume, specifying the role you are applying for, to email@example.com, no later than 17th of February, 2022. Feel free to write to us if you have any questions before you apply. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.