Junior IT Support Technician
OPEN JOB POSITION – PART TIME
Sonnecto® is a tech-driven BPO company with remote specialized teams in Kosovo. We enable the most efficient digital transformation and customer growth through dedicated customer support experts, custom solutions, and a growth-oriented approach.
Expectations / Duties
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the chat, ticket email, phone or remote support sessions;
- Assist with day-to-day IT requests, perform remote and on-site support;
- Maintain IT inventory, storage and asset control systems, track company assets;
- Assist on maintaining company’s computer system and network;
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, printers etc;
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.);
- Support new hire setups, onboarding and offboarding of employees.
Skills / Technology / Requirements
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware with experience of diagnosing problems;
- Working knowledge of Google Suite products, Microsoft Windows, other related platforms;
- Understanding of various communication mediums such as Slack, Discord, Google Meet, etc;
- English language – medium proficiency.
Working with Sonnecto
- Competitive salary, pension + health insurance;
- Inspiring, friendly and fun environments;
- Market-oriented training and coaching;
- Location: Prishtina – City Center;
- Internal development plans and inspiring career paths.
If you want to join this great opportunity, send your resume, specifying the role you are applying for to email@example.com, no later than 31st of August, 2023. Feel free to write to us if you have any questions before you apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.