Tech Support Representative
OPEN POSITION Full Time (partly remote)
(6PM to 2AM)
Sonnecto is a tech-driven company specialized in software products and customer solutions. Based in Prishtina, London and New York – our mission is to provide digital solutions and create products for global markets.
Expectations / Duties
The role will be responsible for assisting with calls, email and chat communication, and also supporting software and systems used for teaching/learning – mostly with emphasis on support.
Skills / Technology / Requirements
- CRM Administration and Configuration. Administer the system as an admin;
- JIRA; Discord & GitHub Administration and Configuration;
- Java Installation and Software Troubleshooting, as well as other development tools as: Repl.it, Eclipse and others;
- System Administration such as Linux, Windows and DevOps;
- Education : IT field related;
- English level : B2/C1;
- Java programming skills (preferable).
Working with Sonnecto
- Health insurance;
- Inspiring, friendly and fun environments;
- Market-oriented training and coaching;
- Location: Prishtina – City Center;
- Internal development plans and inspiring career paths.
If you want to join this great opportunity, send your resume, specifying the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 28th of December, 2021. Feel free to write to us if you have any questions before you apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.