Privacy & Data
Protection as a priority
Privacy and Data Security Policies
Sonnecto’s Privacy and Data Security policies ensure that the data received by the clients with the purpose of provision of services, and the data collected by the client’s customers in the scope of service provision, remain under the sole control of the client and completely safe. Our mission is to help our clients create a business added value with the data processed by Sonnecto.
Sonnecto understands the utmost importance of the value of the data of the Clients and their customers, and implements all measures for ensuring safety and non-compromising of such data, being fully compliant with legal standards. In this regard, Sonnecto implements rigorous security measures for physical and online data related to our clients, ensuring that neither our clients nor their customers are compromised by any action or inaction on our part.
Information about our clients and their customers is an important part of our business, and guarding such information with highest security standards is one of the pillars of our business.
Similar to safety of the data, with same high standards, Sonnecto ensures its clients that information provided is processed accurately, efficiently and confidentially.
Sonnecto maintains strict data security protocol for all data for all clients, including but not limited to:
- Controlled access to all buildings and verification of all entries into the building
- Restricted access to client and customer data to pre-identified employees of Sonnecto, all fully trained and under legal responsibility for guarding and protecting all data of the clients;
- Password protected access to network operations and restricted access to network operation to pre-defined managers;
- Secured transfer of all data to the client and limited access to such data only to pre-defined managers;
- Advanced monitoring system by the Supervisors of the work of employees;
- Video monitoring system of the workplace;
Sonnecto maintains also a strict network data security protocol for all data for all clients, including but not limited to measures such as:
- Regular backup of Data and storage on offsite in a secure, fireproof facility;
- Protection of local area network by a firewall;
- Password protected work-stations;
- Encrypted passwords;
- Installation of network intrusion detection systems’
Finally, the high standards to which we hold our employees is what sets us apart from other outsourcing companies. Each employee is trained in security protocols and undertakes strict legal liability for all aspects of data security and personal data protection.
Therefore, the Clients are fully protected and can focus on their core business, while receiving reliable services from Sonnecto while being confident about data integrity.