Let Sonnecto power up and transform your business!
Sonnecto’s Privacy and Data Security policies ensure that the data submitted by the Users, Clients, prospective employees and partners, or any third party (“Users” or “Third Party”) in any form to Sonnecto official representatives is used only for the legitimate and legal purposes and remains under the sole control of the User or client and completely safe.
Sonnecto understands the utmost importance of the value of the data of the Users, Clients and their customers, and implements all measures for ensuring safety and non-compromising of such data, being fully compliant with applicable legal standards. In this regard, Sonnecto implements rigorous security measures for physical and online data related to our Users, clients, ensuring that neither our clients nor their customers are compromised by any action or inaction on our part.
Identification: Data will be processed by Sonnecto, a company incorporated and functioning under the Laws of Republic of Kosovo, with headquarters at Rexhep Mala, No 28, 10 000 Prishtina (“Sonnecto”), and email at email@example.com.
Sonnecto maintains strict data security protocol for all data for all of our clients, including but not limited to:
- Controlled access to all buildings and verification of all entries into the building
- Restricted access to client and customer data to pre-identified employees of Sonnecto, all fully trained and under legal responsibility for guarding and protecting all data of the clients;
- Password-protected access to network operations and restricted access to network operation to pre-defined managers;
- Secured transfer of all data to the client and limited access to such data only to pre-defined managers;
- Advanced monitoring system by the Supervisors of the work of employees;
- The video monitoring system of the workplace;
Sonnecto maintains also a strict network data security protocol for all data for all clients, including but not limited to measures such as:
- Regular backup of Data and storage on offsite in a secure, fireproof facility;
- Protection of local area network by a firewalls
- Password protected work-stations;
- Encrypted passwords;
- Installation of network intrusion detection systems’
Finally, the high standards to which we hold our employees is what sets us apart from other companies. Each employee is trained in security protocols and undertakes strict enforcement for all aspects of data security and personal data protection.
Storage period of data: Your personal data will be stored to maintain professional contact with you/your company and to send the information about If needed, Sonnecto can store such data within the maximum time limits allowed by the applicable law.
Purpose of data collection: The data required by Sonnecto are generally required to fulfill its business role as a service provider related to clients, fulfill its regulatory duties in the capacity of Employer, or follow up on general inquiries by third parties.
Website cookies: Cookies may be installed through the website and transferred to your device only to enable the basic recognition of your device and to provide personalized features. This will allow the web-site cookies to personalize and maximize third parties’ experience on Sonnecto’s web-site.
Users can disable cookies on their browsers by not allowing the browsers from accepting new cookies, and having the website notifying the users about the cookies and disabling them. The data which Sonnecto will collect are:
- User identification data or other online identifiers of the user.
- Browser history data on the website and preferences expressed through selection/viewing/, services and content
- Data collected by Analytics tools (e.g. google analytics) and profiles of the individuals